Enter the real-life café setting at Blue Mini and try your hand at coffee making – barista style!
Presented by Blue Mini’s coffee connoisseur, James this intimate experience will see participants sample Blue Mini’s in-house roasted coffee beans while learning the process of where they come from and the importance of ethical sourcing.
Then it’s time to try out the machines…
• Practice making cappuccino, latte, short black and espresso
• Learn how to get the prefect grind for your brewing method
• Master the art of silky milk
• Make signature espresso martinis
And drink as much coffee as you can handle!
Perfect for enthusiasts and beginners alike who are eager to learn more about the world of coffee. The experience includes
• Expert training
• Coffee handbook, and
• Free bag of house roasted coffee beans to try at home
$110 per person
9 Nov 4pm – 6.30 SOLD OUT
Workshops to start again in April 2020